2017 Anth’s Garden
$46 per bottle
If you spend over $500 in one transaction you will be invited to join our Sovereign Club. All members receive 25% off and more. Click here for more info
Handcrafted Chardonnay from our vineyard, planted at high altitude above Meadows in the Adelaide Hills. Hand-picked and gently whole-bunch pressed to retain natural flavour and complexity. The wine was left on lees for partial Malo-lactic fermentation and aged in French oak for seven months. Citrus and stone fruit characters combine with struck flint, toasty complexity and a highly textured, beautifully soft mouth-feel.
Anth’s Garden is a tribute to one very special, whimsical, creative soul in our family. Share this wine with your loved ones and raise a glass to those who are no longer with us.
- Region:Adelaide Hills
- Harvested:3rd April
- Drink to:2029
- 92 points (2017 VINTAGE) Halliday Wine Companion 2019
- 93 points (2016 VINTAGE) James Halliday, Australian Wine Companion 2018
- 4 1/2 Stars (2016 VINTAGE) Winestate Magazine
- 92 Points No. 1 Chardonnay from Souh Australia (2016 VINTAGE) The Real Review, Huon Hooke
- 91 Points (2016 VINTAGE) Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front
- Silver (2016 VINTAGE) Boutique Wine Awards 2017