2017 ANTH’S GARDEN CHARDONNAY
Handcrafted Chardonnay from our vineyard, planted at high altitude above Meadows in the Adelaide Hills. Hand-picked and gently whole-bunch pressed to retain natural flavour and complexity. The wine was left on lees for partial Malo-lactic fermentation and aged in French oak for seven months. Citrus and stone fruit characters combine with struck flint, toasty complexity and a highly textured, beautifully soft mouth-feel.
Anth’s Garden is a tribute to one very special, whimsical, creative soul in our family. Share this wine with your loved ones and raise a glass to those who are no longer with us.
- REGION: Adelaide Hills
- HARVESTED: 3rd April
- ALC: 12.5
- DRINK TO: 2029
- 92 points (2017 VINTAGE) James Halliday, Australian Wine Companion 2021
- 92 points (2017 VINTAGE) Halliday Wine Companion 2019
- 93 points (2016 VINTAGE) James Halliday, Australian Wine Companion 2018
- 4 1/2 Stars (2016 VINTAGE) Winestate Magazine
- 92 Points No. 1 Chardonnay from Souh Australia (2016 VINTAGE) The Real Review, Huon Hooke
- 91 Points (2016 VINTAGE) Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front
- Silver (2016 VINTAGE) Boutique Wine Awards 2017
$46 per bottle