Karrawatta Viticulture is a highly experienced professional vineyard management and vineyard contracting business. Karrawatta Viticulture builds, re-develops, manages and operates premium vineyards throughout South Australia. We also offer a comprehensive range of machinery based contract activities and technical advice.
Karrawatta Viticulture can also assist with providing audits, reviews, financial analysis and expert opinions on all matters related to vineyards and wine production. This includes information and advice on appropriate technology, as well as specific expertise in preparation of realistic business and development plans, budgets and cash flows.
- Pruning (Machine & Hand)
- Post Knocking
- Vine Removal
- Contract Labour
- Netting Application/Removal
- Spreading/Banding (mulch/gypsum/lime)
- Harvest (New Selective Pickers)
WE MANAGE SUCCESSFUL VINEYARDS
- CASELLA WINES
- TREASURY WINE ESTATES / PENFOLDS
PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL VINEYARDS
LANGHORNE CREEK REGION
Angas River, Pecador, McDonald Family Vineyards, Rivers End.
ADELAIDE HILLS REGION
Pendle Hill, Ferdistan, Wickham Hill, Hersey Winery, Talc Hill, Dridan Vineyard
McLAREN VALE REGION
Clos Robert, Marrienberg, Cockfighters Ghost/Poole’s Rock Wines, Shottesbrooke Wines, Chapel Hill Vineyards, Haselgrove Wines
BAROSSA VALLEY REGION
Edwards Family Vineyards
OUR OWN VINYARDS
Christo’s Paddock in Langhorne Creek
Sophie’s Hill in Adelaide Hills
Ace of Trumps in McLaren Vale
- We are professional, cost effective and experienced managers with the ability to sell all the fruit we manage to more than 20 wine companies.
- Charge all time and any materials as incurred (ie. with no margin).
- We have a significant fleet of new and efficient machinery which is available at all times to minimise agricultural risk to customers.
- 18 John Deere tractors
- 12 fungicide units (1–3 row)
- 8 herbicide units (1–3 row)
- 4 trimmers
- Spreaders (banding and broadcast)
- Harvesters – New Selective Harvesters
- Barrel pruners and saws
- Mid row rippers (vibrating)
- Ploughing equipment
- Seeding equipment
- Development/redevelopment equipment
- Post knockers
- We have 25 full time staff who are trained and dedicated to our business and our customers.
- We have systems that allows us to be efficient, transparent and the best at what we do.